In this Advanced lesson plan we extend our knowledge of Final Cut Pro. This class will explore advanced effects in Final Cut Pro, as well as as a tour of popular industry standard 3rd party tools. We will review tools available to extend our work. Lastly we will look at advanced exporting using distributive processing to speed along our production times as we incorporate advanced effects.
- ADVANCED GENERATOR CONCEPTS
- TIME WARPING
- STORYBOARDING IN FCP
- ADVANCED EFFECTS IN FINAL CUT PRO X
- ADVANCED EXPORTS
- REVIEW OF LESSON PLAN
- EXTENDING FINAL CUT PRO X
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- CREATING DYNAMIC CONTENT
- DISTRIBUTIVE RENDERING
- BEST PRACTICES
- INTRODUCTION TO MOTION GRAPHICS WITH APPLE MOTION
- LESSON REVIEW
Click to download a detailed course outline-
CLASS OUTLINE PDF
After this advanced training session you should be well versed in all the options Final Cut Pro has to offer in terms of production and editing of video based media. Participants should understand advanced effects such as masking and keying in Final Cut Pro to create composites as well as the proper methods for asset management and archival for long term project storage or adjustments.
This is the first day of 12 total hours of training delivered in two 6-hour sessions across two consecutive days with breaks every hour and a half and a hour lunch break.
Who this class is for:
– Anyone interested in learning Advanced concepts of video editing and production. This class is geared towards those who have completed the Intermediate training session as well as professionals who may have used other editing software previously.
– **PLEASE NOTE: For proper Digital Assets Management, an external firewire 800 drive (or usb 3.0 drive and necessary hub) is recommended for students to work with media files** – please contact us if you have additional questions.
Apple Final Cut Pro X is only available in Mac environments. A general familiarity of OSX and Mac computers are recommended. If you have any questions about your suitability for class please contact us.